Friday, August 19, 2011

TGIF Free Your Mind

Happy Friday all! I figured while I'm in such good spirits these days I should go ahead and dabble in what I love doing: writing! Okay, maybe I didn't come up with some of these thoughts myself I felt they were interesting and thought provoking so enjoy! Leave a comment also if you'd like.

  • If happiness was the national currency what kind of work would make you rich?
  • Do you push the elevator button more than once, and do you really believe it makes the elevator move faster?
  • Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend? (Look deep down with honesty.)
  • Would you rather lose all of your memories, or never be able to make new ones?
  • Has your greatest fear ever come true?
  • Do you remember that time five years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
  • If we learn from our mistakes why are we so afraid to make mistakes?
  • Would you break the law to save a loved one?
  • Which is worse: failing or never trying?
  • If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice what would it be?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great questions to ponder! Thanks for reeally making me think!!!