Sunday, March 7, 2010

Dad: March 4th 1997

What can I say about Herschal Brightful? He wasn't famous or an inventor but he was my dad. I can't say he was amazing to the world but he was to me. He was cool and laid back. Truly easy going and an all around great person. Like all of us on this earth he had his faults. But those are faults that were his and no one else's. What can I say? He was my dad and I wish when he was here he was around a lot more. I adored him with a love that I now feel overwhelmed with. Sometimes I feel like I am the only one who remembers at times. Since I'm the oldest of four daughters I can say I was blessed to have spent the most time with him, but cursed because its harder to let go. Missing him hurts in a deep way that seems to go on forever. I think of the times we will never share and the piece of my soul that he has taken hurts even harder. I will forever miss him and nothing will ever replace that part of my soul.

Wisdom & Love

No comments: